The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

12.27.2005

PRAISE REPORT!

The LORD above is good a mighty! I have an interview Jan. 3 at 1 p.m. Thank you for your prayer thus far and ask that you continue to be diligent and pray for God's mighty hand and favor over me as I go to knock the socks of whomever I interview with in God's awesome blessing and talent that He has given me. I appreciate your kindness so much because I know without prayer little is possible!

7 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Steve said...

My Prayers are with you. I know that God is going to bless your life like it's never been blessed before!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Well, thank you very much! I believe that God's Holy Word is truth and flawless, and I'm a tithing believer who loves Jesus and all His commands, therefore, I am assured the victory! But, thank you so much for the awesome encouragement and blessing! Your blogsite is wonderful, by the way.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Awesome Jen- I pray that God opens doors like you have never even thought possible- and by His will of course!
God has so much in store!!!!
Rach

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Rae! You are so sweet to be praying for me. I really appreciate it.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Elise said...

My incredible, talented Jen~
You've been waiting for this day and you are so ready to go in there with full confidence that I know God has given you weeks ago. However, don't just go in there with confidence in your abilities, but also carry with you the power of your Savior who is in control of all things. Don't take your eyes off of Him for one second. He knows your needs and your heart's desires...all you need to do is trust. I will be praying for you all day tomorrow and you better call me as soon as you are finished. Shine bright my dearest...let God use you!
Trusting Him,
Elise

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Praying extra hard for you today. Good Luck and God Bless You!!!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jen said...

How precious is your encouragement! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It went very well and you better believe that I will blog the second that I get the answer. Thank you again and God bless your amazing heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home