The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

12.13.2005

IT'S BEEN FORRREEEVER . . .

I haven't blogged in like 9 years! How boring for people that visit! If you have visited and been thoroughly disappointed in the up-to-date-happenings in the life of Jen Dittmann, then I deeply and profoundly extend my greatest apologies. However, I doubt anyone lost sleep over it, so I will just "get over" myself! Anyway, let's see, what have you missed and what would be exciting and thrilling to read about? Hmm . . . Well, I went to Tennessee last weekend! It was incredible! We traveled afar to the Life Church to visit Dan, Paige, and precious baby Taite Lord! I wish that I had some pictures to show you . . . ;-) (GINA) However, I will post them soon. Being with them was a treasure and I will remember it always! Seeing their new lives and where God has placed them gives me such a peace about them leaving, not that I didn't have that before. But, I saw it with my own eyes that they are exactly where they belong and that God has truly taken them on a journey to prepare them for their ministry with that church. The church was ridiculously refreshing! Completely intoxicating newness overtook me during praise and worship! It was like a whole 'nother side that God opened up in my to praise Him. The church was completely "Dan-like" if that explains anything. There were young people everywhere and even the people that didn't have such young vessels, seemed to have a heart that did age. It was awesome! I miss you guys already and I can't wait to hug you again! Thank you, thank you, thank you for opening your home to us and inviting us into your world for a weekend!
Also, I heard that he did an awesome job preaching God's word this past Sunday. I haven't listened yet, but visit it if you long to be challenged (it's Dan, so without even hearing it yet, I know it's FULL of challenge!)
http://www.thelifechurch.com/r_messageDetails.php?int_id=66

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eccheem...

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am removing your name, dearest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home