The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

12.29.2005

Well, She's Gone!

My, my, how time flies! It seems just like yesterday when I thought to myself, "What a dreamer she is! She really thinks that she's gonna go to Hawaii!" Well, sure enough, she is a dreamer and she did go to Hawaii, but even more fantastical - She is completely in His will and exactly where she is supposed to be! We sent her off today, well more like this morning even before the buttcrack of dawn. (Boy, I'm feeling it already and Caleb was knocked out by the first 5 minutes in the car ride home. He is napping soundly in the next room.) Surprisingly, I was able to withhold the tears through the last hug. I will save them to space them out over the next 3 months! Gina, it was quite possibly the most precious thing in the world this morning when you left. Caleb was a wreck! He was so depressed when you left from the gate and then when we called my mom this morning from the Starbucks he started crying because he said, " I am just gonna miss Gina so much!" Precious! Oh my little boy! You would have melted and I know that it was through the grace of God Himself that he didn't cry at the gate because if he would have cried like he did at Starbucks, at the gate with you, Angels themselves would have had to drag you on the plane! We tried to call you to tell you that we loved you but I think it was too late. Oh well! Know that you will be missed and loved and that the letter that he wrote on the back of the picture that he gave you was straight from the heart of your beloved Caleb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home