The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

12.29.2005

quote of the day . . .

"Mommy, don't you want to go to Heaven!?"

- Caleb Dittmann

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Elise said...

What's this quote all about?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jen said...

We were driving home last night from my mom's and he just interrupted with these precious thoughts about going to Heaven. His opening line was, "Mom, I wish I could die now so I could go to Heaven!" So, of course, I rebuked that innocent thought in the name above all names and then we talked about how it's Jesus' job to make the decisions about going to Heaven. It was really sweet! Today we were praying for my sister and he said, "And, God, we know that it's your choice when we get to go to Heaven . . ." Awesome, way cool! It's the most incredible job to be a mom. So, that's where it came from.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Doug E. said...

I love hearing kids thoughts on these topics. I learn a lot from mine. They are so literal sometimes they pull me out of my theories back to the reality of it all.

Great Blog!

Doug

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Why thank you very much! They are the most precious things, aren't they? I am a blessed woman. Thank you Jesus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home