The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

11.18.2008

This is just a test to see if anyone really even reads this thing or not....I'm considering deleting it and I really don't have the time to post anything, but I consider starting again, if I knew someone read this. Anyway, this is a test, this is only a test!

8 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger William Howell said...

I read it but you don't post anything....hm.....maybe there's a connection? Just kidding. I don't blame you if you delete it though, it's so mind numbing trying to come up with things to write about especially when the people in your life are the ones who read it and already know what's going on....lol. :)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I just wanted to encourage you to continue to blog about what God is doing in your life, the bible, or just something encouraging to give others hope. Surfing the blogs, I've found many many people living a hopeless life. Maybe you could be the one who gives them hope to go on.

grace and peace,
brian
downpour-me.blogspot

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Jen said...

William!!!! I didn't know you blogged! Fun!

Brian, thanks for the encouragement. I really love to blog, but can't make it a priority. Maybe in the future. Again, thanks you!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Jen,
Our blog is still linked to you. I'm happy to let our readers know whenever you post new post.
Praying for you!!
-Steve

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Jen,
How is everything going? Great I hope. Miss your blogging.
God Bless!!
-Steve

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/clarithromycin]order clarithromycin online
[/url]

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]Efavirenz online
[/url] purchase Efavirenz
Efavirenz 200 mg
Sustiva 200 mg

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order copegus
[/url] copegus 200 mg
buy ribavirin online
rebetol 100 mg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home