The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

11.30.2007

My day . . . .

Did I mention that Catherine and Josiah are getting married? I think so, but regardless today I am going to David's Bridal to get the dress. Here's a pic:


I am sure that I will look as stunning, or maybe more without that weird leg crossing pose.

I also gave blood today. I am wearing a sticker that says, "Be nice to me, I gave blood today!" So, please heed the sticker. What else can I tell you...I'm addicted to CNN.com. Actually, I really want to get off and go look at it, but I made a commitement to do more blogging, so here you go. I get paid today...God is SO good to me...I have to go to the prayer line in 10 minutes, so if you call in before 2, I might get your call. The number for prayer is 1.866.349.3300. I doubt that you will get this in time, but if you do, great! Hum....Oh yeah! I'm going to TN next weekend with Gina! This is something that we have aspired to do for YEARS! For real! And so we are going to see Jamie in TN. I think we are going to be visiting with her for Saturday afternoon, but we will be staying with Glo, so we will be visiting more with her and Jackson. (For pics of her and Jackson, visit G's blog.) Jamie also has a website and you can visit G's blog for that link too. She's a missionary to Turkey. Anyway, I have just 7 minutes to feed my addiction...so signing off for now! Outtie 5 G!

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger BethAnne said...

There is no place like good old Tennessee - of course, I am a little biased since I live in TN. Hope you have a great trip!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey jen, um well the whole tropic storm nocked down a few trees and kept me awake most of the past few night but we are lucky compared to the "valley" and the "coast" (thats about 3-4 hours away) so i think they are getting the worst of it unffortunetly. thanks for the concern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home