The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

10.28.2006

I am so sorry that I have been so crazy busy with life that I haven't had time to post about the 2 biggest things ever on this blog....but it's coming! Meanwhile, know that I started my job this week and it's awesome! Every prayer that I have been praying and prayer that has been prayed over me HAS been answered with this job. It's incredible and the Father is amazing! Praise Him, HE is worthy!

As far as the wedding, we set the date for Jan 27th of this upcoming year, so plans are already in motion for that. We are super excited and again God has soon us amazing favor in so many ways. Please continue to pray for us, pray for our family. I will write a detailed post soon. I love you all! Thanks for your prayers. God hears them and answers always above and beyond!

9 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Congratulations again Jen.
What is your future husband's name?
Always in my prayers!!
-Steve

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jen said...

My future husband's name is Chad Daniel Trost. Oh my....Lord speed 91 days!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Katelyn Ashley said...

I love you, Jen!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Steve said...

I'm praying for you, him and little Caleb. May the Lord bless your marriage and your family so very much.
You are a special person and God has and will continue to use you in special ways. Always be open to His will in your life.
God Bless You, Jen!!
-Steve

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen, how's the job going? And tell us all about your wedding plans....k

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone seen Jen?

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ever gonna blog again?

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been over a month - can you fill us in on your life now?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm coming you guys! Life is crazy busy! With the new job, new fiance, and wedding plans....you can see that my time is very stretched! Be patient. I'm coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home