The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

10.09.2006

Update...

A lot of people have been praying for my job situation for quite a long time, actually. Well, I recently had an interview with a position that I really want. The benefits are incredible and the list continues with how amazing this job would be. Today I recieved a call from the HR lady that interviewed me and she wanted to let me know that they want to have a second interview with me. Praise God! Thanks you for your prayers and support. I really appreciate that you have taken the time to pray for me and for my son. I am humbled by your love and amazed that the Creator fills my life with people like you. I love you all! Thanks again!

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Praying for you Sister!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Steve, as always, I am truly grateful for your diligence in prayer on my behalf. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home