The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

10.11.2006

My interview

Ok guys...my interview is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 13 at 1pm. So, please go to the throne of grace on my behalf if you feel so led. Also, BOTH Caleb and I do not feel well. I just have a cold, but Caleb's cold has turned into Bronchitis. So, while you are lifting that job need up, please pray for our health. I really appreciate that you would take the time to pray for me. God is going to hear your prayers and bless you for even praying for me. I pray that He does so in double portion. Thanks so much and I will keep you posted on the job, of course!

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Good Luck Jen!! Praying for you, My Dear Sister.
God Bless You!!
-Steve

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Steve! I can always count on your faithfulness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home