The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

10.19.2006

BIG NEWS!

I'm getting married! I know that you all want details, but I'm so crazy busy and I promise that it's on the way! Stay tuned.....

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Jen!!! How Wonderful!!!
I'm praying for you and your fiancé, that God will bless your marriage beyond anything you can imagine.
God Bless You, Sister!!
-s

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just so excited for you Jen! You are an amazing person and deserve the best in life (on Earth and Eternity) I love you Jen! I am so happy for you and Caleb both! The Trost family is going to be one GOOD LOOKIN family!!
God Bless, Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home