The Pursuit of a Life of Praise

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. ~ Psa 45:4-7

6.25.2007

Quote of the Day . . .

"So, since you are so beautiful Mom, I was thinkin's that we should all play a game together!"

~ Caleb Sebastian (He's pickin it up early, huh?!)

5 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

he's right...ya know!

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO GREAT that little boy is... my oh my!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might be simply wild speculation and of course I could never defend myself from the accusation of being biased in these matters however might this not be the first signs of dad immitation? Crazy I know but look at it this way. Isn't that exactly what a certain young man basicly said to you outside of a South County church right after a prayer meeting? Look what that lead to... I don't want to alarm you but it might be wise to keep an eye on this Caleb/Chad connection.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Joe...uh, I mean concerned citizen, I do see your cause for alarm and I will pray that God will help him find his own prayer group! Sigh...I miss you Brother!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home